6.13.2014

friday foto: coral peonies.

Peony pictures are sweeping the socials, aren't they? Well, when in Rome.
This beautiful bunch was from Jenna's baptism, which we celebrated in May. If you're a Trader Joe's shopper, this gorgeous, poufy flower is nothing new to you. 

I've been putting together a post on our little celebration for way too long now, and I'll be sharing it with you soon. It it wasn't really intentional for Jenna's baptism to look and feel just like Mari's, but I guess when you have something that works, it works. You know what I mean? 

Happy weekend, all!

For more Friday Fotos, start here

1 comment:

Karen said...

Alison,
Happy Friday. We're so lucky to have readily available peonies from Trader Joe's, along with a host of other pretty blooms.
I love these colors and I'm sure Mari and Jenna do too.
xo,
Karen