4.18.2014

friday foto: five years later.

You and I are more than you and I because it's we. e.e. cummings
Five years later, this photo captures the very best moment of my life.

It is the photo I wake up to and the memory I day dream about. Rooted right here on the steps of our church and the porch of our faith, this picture very literally symbolizes the happy and hopeful foundation from which we stepped in union, into the great, big world, for the very first time. 

Happy anniversary, Eddie. I love you.

Photo by the amazing duo of Amy + Stuart. More of our wedding here.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Alison & Eddie,
Happy Anniversary!
It seems like only a few months ago we all enjoyed that beautiful day of celebration! You and Eddie have made a beautiful family, we wish you the best.
xo,
Karen