4.04.2014

friday foto: easter egg repeat.

This isn't really a new photo, but it's about that time of year, isn't it?

I have to admit that I feel so accomplished just remembering to dig up last year's post on our little all-natural easter egg dying experiment so that I can attempt it again in a couple of weeks. It's making me feel a little ahead of the game in a week that was both challenging and rewarding and definitely fried my brain.*
I think this year, I'm going to stick with cabbage (turquoise), orange peels (buttery yellow), grape juice (lavender) and will try beets (light pink) again. More hints, tips and links from last year's project here.

Happy first April weekend. I just love this month!

*Thank you for your kind and caring notes of encouragement this week. Every word has meant so much. I'm happy to say that my first week back to work was pretty a-okay, but I'm sure glad it's coming to a close. It feels really good to remember how good Friday feels.

For more Friday Fotos, start here.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Alison,
I need to try the Easter egg coloring using the natural items this year. I do love the turquoise eggs, they remind me of large robin's eggs.
Happy Friday!
Karen