12.19.2013

from the mailbox.

Before we dive into Christmas week - it's almost here! - I wanted to share with you our Christmas cards that were made possible with some pretty photos, shot by Jenna Beth Photography, of course!
Taken back in October in our friend's courtyard, Jenna brought to life Mari's twinkle and smile, and captured some precious pregnant moments for our family. A longtime family friend, Jenna has been shooting us for a few years now, and like last year's card and the card before it, these cards were one of my favorite projects that I look forward to all year long.
Totally inspired by the photography, I went with one of Mari's best shots - oh, the excitement over rocks - and played with navy, white and raspberry. I paired the cards with my favorite Paper Source envelopes, in night.

I wish everyone a wonderful holiday, and look forward to starting the new year, newly inspired by our own Jenna, with lots more to share and lots more to write.

Merry Christmas, sweet friends, near and far.

2 comments:

Karen said...

We loved your card. Thank you. Have a wonderful Christmas with your darling family and those two beautiful girls.
xo,
Karen

mary said...

your card is one of my very favorites ever!! it makes me smile every day!! thinking of your sweet family of 4 all the time! xoxo