10.10.2013

sources: my home office.

If it weren't for Siri and her pretty photos, I may have never posted about my home office. I'm so thankful I got to share this space with you, which is usually where I blog from, too, so now you have a visual.
Here is a quick sources list for what you see. Some things are still around, some aren't. Some were bought the day before the shoot out of styling desperation (ah hem, the bulletin board - see more below).

+ desk: bases from Target (Coastline line no longer avail.); custom-built and stained top by my dad
+ chrome task lamp: Ikea 
+ bulletin board: Aaron Bros., to it I added a big criss-cross of white grosgrain ribbon
+ pencil holder: Target, no longer avail.
+ charging station: Pottery Barn
+ wall pockets: Ballard Designs
+ awesome turquoise and crab desktop wallpaper on my Mac: Alma Loveland for Nicole's Classes
+ chair and pillow: from our kitchen Crate & Barrel kitchen table (like this one); pillow was handmade by my mom with some of my favorite fabric

And Mari's little shoes you see pictured, from Target, were really leftover from a quick mid-day hug and kiss that we opted to leave on display for the photos. She is, by far, the best thing about working from home.

1 comment:

Karen said...

So pretty, I love the white and the bulletin board is great. You've certainly made great use of the space you have.
Karen