10.17.2013

some fun fall ideas.

I have been going back through the archives to find some fall inspiration for our home, and stumbled on a few things that you might find inspiring, too.
Some new, some old(er), but worthy of a quick round-up before Halloween sneaks up on us.

+ inspiring navy and peach palette at home
+ comfort cooking: chicken noodle soup and white bean chicken chili
+ for your sweet tooth: pumpkin bread pudding and my all-time favorite: sliced apples with caramel cream cheese dip
+ decor: white pumpkins and simple DIY wreaths
+ halloween party planning inspiration and sweets buffet
+ pumpkin tagging
+ for your little one: DIY tutu for her halloween costume (I'm making Mari's this weekend and here's how last year's lady bug turned out)

How is your fall coming along? We've got another fair and a pumpkin patch on the books in the next week! I just love this season.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Alison,
I'm so happy it's soup and chili weather. I love the picture of the white pumpkins on the chippy white chair. So pretty.
xo,
Karen