10.25.2013

friday foto: from the pumpkin patch.

Lately, I feel really productive if I can get just one photo up each week. In this case, it's one of my recent favorites of Miss Mari, making her way through the pumpkins at Tanaka Farms.
I can't get enough of her little ponytail.

Oh, and quick tip: if you do make it to the Tanaka Farms pumpkin patch, pick up a few loaves of pumpkin bread. It's made by a local bakery and is so worth it. And though I'm not a huge pumpkin-flavor-fan, I look forward to it every year.

Speaking of, we've got more pumpkin plans this weekend in our fun little town, and the Halloween costumes are ready. Last night's dress rehearsal went over really well, and let me just say that white glitter tulle makes for a fabulous, poofy tutu.

Happy fall.

For more Friday Fotos, see last week's post

1 comment:

Karen said...

What fun. Love Mari's pony tale. That's a milestone for a cute little girl.
Karen