5.09.2013

thinking about: big girl rooms.

We're not quite there yet, but I've been doing some day dreaming on transforming Mari's sweet nursery into a big girl room before this year is over. I love her little space so much that I plan on keeping it rooted in cheery, sherbet hues with lots of natural textures.
I started a Pinterest board to help keep track of my wandering mind. I think it will help me sleep better when 3 a.m. hits. I'm interested to know of any new discoveries in the children's textile/furniture/decor world, so drop me a comment if you know of a shop or site I should check out. I would love your input!

You can follow me on Pinterest at pinterest.com/paperwhitesblog, and maybe see some hints for the second birthday party, which is coming up way too soon.

1 comment:

Casey Gruber said...

I love Serena and Lily! Every time their catalogue comes it makes me want one of everything. I am sure your little one will love it all. You have a great start!