4.05.2013

friday foto: pinterest success.

So long ago - at least a year - I pinned an image of beautiful bunch of white tulips wrapped in kraft paper, and I finally pulled it off myself over the weekend.
Not that it was hard. I just don't know what took me so long to steal this pretty idea.

A trip to Bristol Farms can inspire you. Especially the floral department. White ranunculus and green viburnum opulus made for the perfect combination for a sweet little hand off to our sweet little Easter hostess.

Happy weekend, all!

For more Friday Fotos, see last week's post.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Alison,
This is a lovely shot. I love ranucs and I'm determined to try to grow viburnum someday.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Karen

sandpaper and silly putty said...

They STILL look oh-so-pretty on my kitchen counter!