4.26.2013

friday foto: berry season.

Are you guys as happy as I am? I've been a little strawberry-obsessed lately. I think I get it from my daughter.   To watch her bite into a big, juicy strawberry might be one of my favorite things in the world. I recorded it on video, actually, just to capture this perfect moment which brings us smiles and lots of fabric stains. But it doesn't bother us. We just can't stop eating berries around here.
Last month, in one of my CSA boxes, we were gifted a strawberry plant, which Mari helped me pot. And she really loves it. She visits it on our deck daily, and helps keep it watered and just last week, a little bud blossomed. Can't wait to see how this goes!

For more Friday Fotos, see last week's post.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Alison,
What a pretty strawberry plant. I hope it grows lots of berries for you all.
Karen