3.18.2013

i'm instagramm'ing.

Hi, friends. Hope you had a great St. Patty's day weekend. Some of you may have found me, but I wanted to mention that I'm officially on Instagram. With the change in jobs came a change in mobile device, and now that I'm an iPhone user, I figure I better get with the program.

This is photo comes from yesterday morning. One of my favorite things to wake up to - besides the fam, of course - is an overnight rise of the best waffle batter on the planet. Yep, I'm still obsessed with and making Molly's waffles.
My dad joined us after church for a few rounds of waffles - we top Mari's with Whitney's apple butter and for the grown ups, a dusting of powdered sugar, some fresh sliced banana and a drizzle or two of syrup. So yum.

Hope to share lots more random goodness, one pic at a time, so come follow me! I'm @alisonsalcedo.

PS: while we're on the social topic, paper{whites} is on Facebook, and for those of you who loyally liked way back when, thank you. I'm finally posting over on FB, and you can like me at facebook.com/paperwhitesblog.

1 comment:

mary said...

i love having one more way to follow your adventures!! :)