3.22.2013

friday foto: for the love of beets.

I was on the road earlier this week, for work, and one of the perks is that I'm usually traveling to the Bay Area, which means I get to taste some of the very best food and wine this state has to offer. And then I came home to a giant box of produce, which included these beautiful beets, from one of the very best farms this state has to offer.
I am so grateful for this goodness. Last night, we made a buffalo ranch chicken salad with Tanaka's fresh-picked Romaine lettuce and thinly sliced carrots. We've also got mustard spinach to explore and these beets to get to. I can't wait to get them roasted. Or, maybe use one for some all natural Easter egg dying? That's on next week's list.

Have a wonderful weekend, all!

For more Friday Fotos, see last week's post.

No comments: