3.12.2013

easter entertaining.

I am sure I've said it before here, but Easter is one of my favorite holidays, especially for entertaining. I'm a big fan of brunch / lunch gatherings. I'm also totally smitten with the styles you see around this time of year - fresh colors, clean whites and textured touches that, in my opinion, can be extended to year-round serveware and décor.

With piles of catalogs comes this year's inspiration, in some yummy light and buttery yellows. Here are some of my favorite picks for Easter entertaining.
1. Pottery Barn faux ranunculus nest, 2. Shop Sweet Lulu limoncello tableware collection, 3. Shop Sweet Lulu porcelain berry baskets, 4. Anthropologie pot holders, 5. Pottery Barn speckled egg vase filler, 6. Mark & Graham table runner, 7. West Elm wood trays, 8. Shop Sweet Lulu yellow cake plate cling, 9. Crate & Barrel egg platter.

No comments: