2.06.2013

valentine's prep.

As I was enjoying Pretty Paper Products last month, I played with the idea of making our valentine's with my new found Illustrator knowledge. I love homemade valentine's and vowed to do them earlier this year so I could share our crafting with you. And also: get them signed, sealed and delivered before I got swept away in my new job. I'm not sure what had me more organized: Paper Source or the fear of a brand new adventure. I am sure it was the latter.

So, with a bowl of my favorite candy - red Swedish fish - I got my creative juices flowing in the complimentary palette of robbin's egg blue and red. Here's a taste.
We printed everything at home, and sent just a few out to Mari's little fishy friends. For family, I printed these photo valentine cards.

I'll have the complete package with details for you tomorrow!

Click here for a quick view of last year's valentine's.

No comments: