1.30.2013

make a date.

Here's one final piece to my Pretty Paper Products portfolio that I've been pouring myself into over the last couple of weeks. I can't recommend this class highly enough!
12-month calendar, designed by paper{whites}
This calendar is sized perfectly, thanks to Alma's tip, to fit into plastic jewel cases that will sit right on your desk. I loved this project, and plan to print this at home to enjoy in my new home office (aka: our bedroom, for now)... but wouldn't letterpress be amazing?
I was inspired by Paper Source's letterpress desk calendars of old, specifically 2011, and my new iPhone case, with pretty turquoise stripes, just like you see above.

PS: speaking of my home office, thank you for your sweet notes of encouragement after Friday's post. I realize I may have left a small detail out, and that is to fill you in on my next adventure. I will continue to practice public relations in the events industry, and the best part is that I get to do it from home. I'm very grateful for this opportunity and look forward to a new challenge.

And I'm taking tips from all you work-from-home'ers, so send 'em my way!

5 comments:

ashley maureen said...

congrats! sounds like a perfect opportunity for you.

Paper Shredder said...

Wow, I like these calendar designs.

Erin said...

Congrats on the new gig! Can't wait to hear more about it! XOXO

sandpaper and silly putty said...

LOVE this! My little frame is still without calendar for the year. I think I may need a copy...

Casey Gruber said...

You need to sell these! I love the stripes.