12.03.2012

getting in the spirit.

Happy December Monday. Has the last week been a little crazy for you? Could you use another weekend? That's sort of how I feel today. But, yesterday, for just a few hours, I got to pause, sit back and ring in the Christmas spirit with a few special gal pals.
Details are coming from our afternoon of cookies and crafting. There was card stock, rubber stamps, gel pens, champagne and gossip. In short, it was a perfect Sunday afternoon.

More to come!

Invitation designed by moi! With all my skills learned in Illustrator 101 and Typography. I've signed myself up for two more creative classes in 2013, and I can't wait. My name is Alison, and I'm addicted to Adobe Illustrator.

4 comments:

Becca said...

The invitations are beautiful! I can't wait to see more from the party.

And yes... I definitely need another weekend. Between my first craft fair (photos on the blog!) and decorating for and executing a huge women's Christmas party, I'm ready for the weekend after the weekend.

paper{whites} said...

That's exactly how I feel!! Hope this week goes by fast!

Kirsten said...

Oh my gosh! So fun! Can't wait to see the rest of the details...

Garden, Home and Party said...

Alison,
These invitations are great...let me know when you're open to orders for your adoring fans! :-)
Karen