12.17.2012

a quick list: last minute holiday posts.

Happy week before Christmas! I can't believe how quickly our advent calendar is emptying. I wish I could draw it out longer. As I was combing through my blog checking in on what I did last year around this time, I thought I might share a few of posts past if you're seeking some last minute inspiration this week as we all get ready for Christmas.
Here's a quick holiday-inspired hit list:

+ for crafty gifting: cheap and cheerful clear ball ornament DIY.
+ for your co-workers: mugs + coffee.
+ for the kids in your life: Yoyo.com.
+ for the hostess, plus go-to sweets from Crate & Barrel.
+ for your neighbors: Kahlua Cake.
+ for your Christmas party: cheesecake petit-fours.
+ last but never least: gift tag DIY.

And, of course, my favorite place for all of the above: Anthropologie. As if I didn't want everything in the store, they have perfected packaging. Those are their tags pictured you see, which come with every gift box! This special something was gifted over the weekend to my sweet Aunt Debbie who is one of my loyalest readers.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my word, I am making those petit fours for our Christmas party on Thursday! They look heavenly. I am going to eat at least half of them myself.

Also I linked on my blog on Thursday to your Advent calendar. I think it's just amazing.

paper{whites} said...

Thank you, Becca!! I hope you make the petit fours and enjoy them. They are really, truly my all-time favorite. And they're so simple! Have so much fun with your party!