11.26.2012

inspiration: kraft christmas.

I am still full from Thanksgiving. It's not even New Year's and I'm making dieting resolutions. What a wonderful holiday weekend that was had and was all too fast. In the blink of an eye, we cleared out the pumpkins to make room for pine needles.

Game on, Christmas. We got to some merry making over the weekend and will be sharing a few details this week, like our advent calendar, with a new twist for this year. To get us all in the mood, I have one last Minted inspiration board to share today.
kraft christmas by Alison, see more www.minted.com
kraft christmas board by Alison. See more www.minted.com

I always gravitate towards kraft at Christmastime. And peppermint anything. And natural accents. And baker's twine. And apple pie. Visit the board at Minted for links.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Yes to peppermint anything!

And your Minted post reminds me that I have not yet ordered our Christmas card... groan. Must. Do. Today.