11.01.2012

holiday minted challenge.

Hope everyone had a great halloween. I'll have a Friday Foto of my little lady bug - I can't resist. She was so cute and we had so much fun. In the meantime, my brain is already on - and, frankly, has been for a week or so now - Christmas. Don't worry, Thanksgiving, I won't breeze by you so fast, but while I'm doing some light Christmas planning, Minted is helping me get in the mood.

Did you know you can create inspiration boards on Minted? Right now, they are hosting an inspiration board challenge, and since I'm addicted to clipping and pinning, I decided to get in on the action, starting with their Happiest Holidays photo card to get me going.
rustic christmas by Alison, see more Minted.com
rustic christmas board by Alison. See more Minted.com

This isn't just for fun, though. There are cash prizes at stake, and if you really like my board, you can help me win by giving it a little love over at Minted.

You can participate, too! Here's how to get started.

1 comment:

Garden, Home and Party said...

Alison,
I voted for your collage...I love it and wish I knew how to make these. Maybe sometime you can instruct me.
Karen