11.02.2012

friday foto: the birds + the bees.

Thank goodness the bee keeper suit wasn't too scary for our little lady bug. She was fascinated with it all night long!
I am so happy to report the tulle skirt + wings all came together! Mari wore both until she crashed, with her cousins, after a major dance party broke out on the walk streets of Manhattan Beach. I'm not sure who had more fun - the big kids or the little ones. One thing is for sure - young and old are all still recovering.

For Mari's costume, I followed last year's DIY, with the addition of some black pom poms. I will detail it next year when we start planning for Halloween all over again. And, as tired as I feel, I would be up for doing everything, all over again.

Have a happy, November weekend!

Mari's wings from One Step Ahead; antennae from Jo-Ann. Eddie's bee keeper suit = on loan from a very good friend. 

For more Friday Fotos, see last week's post.

2 comments:

Becca said...

That is a totally darling costume! Well done on the DIY. I made a costume for my daughter, too... but at the ELEVENTH hour. It is typical of me, I'm sad to say.

Becca said...

Oh, and I love your blog! Just added you to my blog roll. :-)