9.19.2012

party on.

The first birthday party parade continues. Sweet Jessie and Stevie at Shop Sweet Lulu featured Mari's party on the blog.
Have you jumped on the Shop Sweet Lulu bandwagon yet? If not, get on board. It's my go-to for thoughtful, tasteful and unique party supplies. In fact, it's my first stop when planning a party; there are so many fun patterns and products to layer that gets any party going in the right direction, and the blog is chalk-full of inspiring ideas and crafty projects (note: DIY coffee filter flowers from Stevie's summer farewell party and one of my all time favorites: her daughter's county fair birthday).

When you're as big a fan of Shop Sweet Lulu as I am, this is pretty major. What a great treat for my week! Thank you, Jessie and Stevie!

Hop over and check it out.