6.28.2012

window shopping: beverage dispensers.

They are quite the rage, aren't they? And a few years running, too. We received one for a wedding gift three years ago, and we don't need more than one, but I've been eyeing a few favorites.
Recycled Glass Drink Dispenser from West Elm; Southern Living's Beverage Jar from Ballard Designs.

Bubble Glass Beverage Jar from Sur La Table; *White Metal Beverage Dispenser from Target.
From Pottery Barn: Mason Jar Drink Dispenser; Square Recycled Glass Drink Dispenser.

Now's a good time to buy, if you're in the market; summer sales are abound.

*White found in-store only. Red and blue available online.

3 comments:

Garden, Home and Party said...

Alison,
I keep debating the "need" for one. I'm hosting a wedding shower soon and I'm borrowing my friend's dispenser.
I really like the west elm jar and the sur la table one.
Karen

Mason Jar Beverage Dispenser said...

From Pottery Barn: Mason Jar Drink Dispenser; Square Recycled Glass Drink Dispenser. Now's a good time to buy, if you're in the market; ... masonjarbeverage.blogspot.com

Connie Retek said...

This is really beautiful.

I have recently ordered a drink dispenser , as I am hosting a party at my place next week.

Lets see, what comes out .

Cheers!!