5.31.2012

yellow + gray party details.

My house is still sprinkled with yellow gerberas from Krisa's shower, and they just make every day so much happier.
Party prepping inspiration stemmed from these fun invitations, and using an arsenal of tried and true resources, like Paper Source, Shop Sweet Lulu, Jo-Ann and Ikea, it was a very breezy coordination and setup. Which are just the kind of affairs I like. I snapped lots of pre-party photos, and here are the details, in detail.

Double duty seating cards: Personalized stripey straws. DIY name flags made from Paper Source circle labels in curry; dark gray stripey straws from Shop Sweet Lulu.
Table setting: Ikea-potted gerbera daisies, finished off with some decorative dried moss.
Sunflowers also made an appearance.
Shower staple: keepsake notes for the guest of honor. Oversized kraft hang tag and yellow circle label from Paper Source.
My gal pal brought matching circle cards in curry and paper bag envelopes for the love notes.

Favors: Sugar cookies wrapped in striped treat paper bags, sealed with those handy labels.
Last but not least: The cake bunting. I'll have the DIY on it tomorrow!

1 comment:

beachcitylifestyle said...

I love it all. I want to see a diy on all of it. so creative. Teri