5.07.2012

summer party picks.

Hope you had a happy cinco de mayo and fantastic fin de semana. It's beginning to look and feel a lot like summer, and this is my favorite time of year to shop home. If I had a million dollars, I'd blow it every year, right about now, when everything is cheery, bright and ready for the outdoors. I've been flagging tons of summer-inspired items, and here's what I'd pick for my outdoor dream party from Ballard Designs.
Clockwise, from top left: Southern Living Beverage Jar; Southern Living Seagrass Hurricane; Southern Living Marble Cake PlateSouthern Living Glass Iced Tea Pitcher with Set of Six Beverage Tags (possibly the cutest new item in the whole catalog).
Clockwise, from top left: SK Woven Serving Tray; Scalloped Round Planter; Southern Living Set of Three Woven TrivetsSouthern Living Tiered Wire Basket.

Looks like I'm a fan of the new Southern Living Collection...

I've got my eye on more pretty, summery things from some other favorites, and will be sharing more with you this week.

2 comments:

Belle on Heels said...

I've had to hide Ballard catalogs from myself because I'm so tempted to order one of everything! I haven't seen the new Southern Living collection; looks like I'm going to have to check it out :)

beachcitylifestyle said...

It's true, when all the fun spring/summer colors come out I want to redecorate.. Teri