5.24.2012

party time: lunching with the girls.

Krisa's shower was just a happy, sunshine-y kind of a day. Which, is appropriate when you're celebrating one of the most sunshine-y people on the planet. On a beautiful outdoor patio, with perfect So. Cal. weather and yellow gerbera daises dancing on the table, we showered a pretty mama-to-be and her little bump. 
I found out that (a) I don't know my camera as well as I thought; (b) really have no idea about lighting; and (c) when I don't have unlimited time to photograph, I kind of blow it. Thank goodness I spent some quiet time photographing a few details the day before, so I've got lots more coming, plus a little DIY on that fun cake topper. Cute and easy.

For now, a few party details:
+ Venue: Tin Roof Bistro
+ Cake: Susie Cakes
+ Runner: burlap fabric from Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts

1 comment:

Belle on Heels said...

Normally I'm not into the grey + yellow color scheme, but this is so sweet and chic! What a lovely shower!