5.09.2012

let's party. outdoors.

On Monday, I highlighted a few summer party picks and the catalogs just keep coming in and teasing me. Today, I've flagged some favorites from Crate & Barrel. Let's party.
Clockwise, from top left: Soji Solar Lantern; Marimekko Appelsiini Pillows; Jelli FlatwareLunea Melamine Tray with Arlo Acrylic Barware.
Clockwise, from top left: Kitchenette Green Dishtowels; Pizza Grilling Stone; Chatham Green Stripe Napkin Ring; Alfresco Natural Cart.

Does anyone have (or has had) the Weber Performer Grill? Not that we're in the market for one, but I've always had my eye on the exclusive-to-C&B green grill. If I had this cute charcoal number, I'd be tempted to have these on-hand, a la Simmzy's.

1 comment:

beachcitylifestyle said...

so pretty. walking into Crate and Barrel gets me in the mood for a summer bbq. Teri