1.30.2012

love is all around.

I love Valentine's Day. Not for the chocolate. Or the flowers. Or candy hearts (but, for the record, I do love those little treats - more than chocolate. Gasp!). I love it mostly for the mail. Crafty snail mail. With notes of love. I've got hearts on my brain, and I'll be sharing a few Valentine's-themed posts as we head into February. To start, let's talk rubber stamps.

Last year, I made these cards, and I got all my supplies from one of my most favorite of paper stores, Paper Source. If you have one near you, and have never been, please go - though you may blow your entire paycheck there if you're like me. Don't say you weren't warned.

It has a fab collection of rubber stamps, and they've got lots of pretties to celebrate this time of year.

Stamps above from their Valentine's collection, which includes the stamp I used in last year's batch.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Alison,
Timely post...I need to get started. The way time is flying by V-day will be here before we know it!
Karen