1.05.2012

clean lines.

I'm always a bit sad to see Christmas go, but once January rolls in, it does feels good to part with the red and green, doesn't it? We gave our kitchen a fresh new year's start with some kitchen linens from Williams-Sonoma. Thanks to Santa, here are my favorite new additions to the kitchen.
Like most people, I've accumulated way too many kitchen towels over the years, and it's time to purge (read: recycle as cleaning rags). These crisp W-S striped towels come in a four-set and are completed with matching stripe pot holders.

In khaki, they look great against a few new Martha tools, like my turquoise dish brush that currently escapes the world wide web, but rumor is that Santa made a deal with Macy's.

PS: another Martha tool I'm loving: magnetic measuring spoons that actually fit in your little spice jars!

No comments: