12.01.2011

blogging.

Something happened to me over the holiday: I got lost in a blog.

It all happened so quickly - while on my daily visit to Making It Lovely, I stumbled onto this fabulousness (super, super bonus: it's the best gift guide I've ever seen), and it all spiraled from there.

And that hasn't happened in a really, really long time. Creature Comforts is one of those pretty, pretty places that takes your attention away in so many different directions that you lose track of time, and for a moment, you lose your mind. You escape. And it feels so good.

Which reminds me: blogging is beautiful. And reading blogs is just as beautiful as writing, and I need to make more time to read. Any new ones in your world that have helped you escape?

PS: How soon can I make these? Must bake this holiday season.

No comments: