7.01.2011

home inspiration.

I continue to find bits of inspiration from my favorite wedding blogs, like Snippet & Ink. This one, celebrating the official first day of summer (I know I'm a week late!), is going in the inspiration folder for our home. I'm starting to notice that I'm taking a liking to deeper blues, versus turquoise and pale blues, which currently fill our little beach house.
And, the more we live in our beach space, I'm being drawn to grays, and I love how they mix with bright whites, neutrals and textures... and the beautiful view outside.

Happy weekend (and happy first day of ... JULY. I can't believe it's here). May it be spent under a sunny, blue sky.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Alison,
Happy July 1st...let the countdown begin. Have a relaxing weekend with your honey, it may be one of the last (relaxing) weekends you enjoy for awhile. :-)
xo,
Karen