4.07.2011

rugs, anyone?

I'm not making any decisions, yet, but, on the brain lately are rugs. Specifically, for the office / nursette.

We currently have a black-and-white striped 5'x8' Ballard Designs rug occupying the space (a great sale find, two years ago), but since I'm leaning more towards whites and grays, we'll store what we have, for now, in favor of finding something more neutral.

Size doesn't really matter, at this point, because I'm a big believer in taking time in design. I want to see what the room looks like with some new pieces before we go nuts with rugs. I'm also okay using a few small rugs, rather than one large one. All TBD, but, for the record, here's what I'm crushing on.
{Farrah Rug from Ballard; Isola Bella Bathmat from Anthropologie; Diamond Khaki Rug from Dash & Albert}
{Coventry Jute Rug from Ballard; Coqo Floral Rug from Anthropologie; Lighthouse Rug from Dash & Albert}

1 comment:

Karen said...

Alison, I love the diamond khaki and the lighthouse rug. Not that I have a vote, but I thought I'd weigh in.

Can't wait to see how the room comes together for little bump.
karen