3.29.2011

spring finds.

Each day, living with bump, brings a new discovery. As quickly as time seems to be flying by, I get to stop, at least once a month - and, sometimes, twice - in the comfort of my doctor's waiting room and read. I know waiting for appointments is generally a big time suck, but in the last month, I've tried to enjoy it when I can. Because, at night, when I finally have time to relax and read, I'm well on my way to dream land.

Last week, while waiting, I had the pleasure of flipping through Elle Decor's April issue, and clipped some pretty Spring finds I think you'll find pretty, too.

Essie's new spring collection. The fresh colors take me back to long walks on pink sand beaches in the Bahamas two years ago, this Spring.
{French Affair; Sand Tropez; Coat Azure; Nice is Nice; Topless & Barefoot}
Anything, anytime of year from Alice Supply Co. is a-okay in my book. These stripe-y tools make Spring-time gardening even brighter.
{mat; garden tools; spade; hose}
Smith & Hawken's first, just-for-Target line.
{Stafford Pot Collection; Danford Round Planter; Metal Modular Window Collection; Eden Park Copper Hanging Planter}
I have gardening on the brain, I think? Another project to add to the list.

PS: One last find I flagged from Elle Decor ... the Sabina lantern from The Urban Electric Co. Check out the entire collection, including the Baxter wall sconce. Pricey, but, pretty.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Great finds! I love the new Essie colors ... and I've been eyeing the Smith and Hawkin line at Target for awhile. Good stuff! :)