3.02.2011

[post] card prints.

Over the weekend, I found a postcard in our mailbox from Sweet Mary of Tulips & Flight Suits, and it got me thinking about baby room wall art. How fun would it be to frame pretty prints like these?
{Paint Palette Typography Postcards by Kitzie G; Letterpress Postcards by Igloo Press}
{Winnie The Pooh by Raw Art Letterpress; Cupcake Print by Raw Art Letterpress}
I will be keeping my eye out for other baby-friendly typography-type art. Any great finds, please send them my way!

3 comments:

mary said...

love, love! your little girl's room is going to be adorable :)

Stacey @ here\'s to life said...

Very cute!! I love this idea!

Alison said...

Totally different aesthetic, but a close friend of mine just opened her first etsy shop with prints and greeting cards: her shop is called "hansmyhedgehog" and she has really lovely zoo-themed prints that would be fun for a child's bedroom.