3.08.2011

let's get nautical.

It's Tuesday, and I'm already counting down to the weekend because on Sunday, we get to celebrate my beautiful friend, Staci, who is a new mom to baby Chase.
Chase arrived a few weeks before his due date (and I'm happy to report he's getting stronger everyday). So early, in fact, that we get to celebrate Staci-as-mommy, as previously scheduled. I like that Chase understands the needs of us women already. Quick learner.
My friends and I have a little love affair with all-things-nautical, so this has been extra fun to plan. Is there anything better than celebrating one of your best friends with all of your best friends? It's one of my favorite things.

As is paper. Here are the sources:
+ invitations: Tiny Prints
+ labels: Paper Source
+ stamp + ink: Paper Source
+ return address stamp (not pictured): Paperwink (thanks to Tulips!)
I hope to have some party photos to share with you next week!

3 comments:

mary said...

these are ADORABLE!!! love how you wrapped the address stickers!!!

Karen said...

Alison,
I love this...you are so creative.
Karen

CAMILLE STYLES said...

Love the bunting detail on the invites, and those amazing envelopes! Can't wait to see pics from the party!