2.24.2011

it's prob a bit premature.

But, as soon as we found out we are expecting a girl (just last week!), my mind turned to a very important topic. No, not her name. Or cleaning out three closets to prepare for her arrival. Or scheduling those pre-natal-prep-type classes. Or even reading the stacks of baby books on my nightstand.

My mind came to stationery. Birth announcements, to be exact. At least my priorities are in order, right?

Here's what I'm loving from Minted:
{banner baby by two pooch paperie; float + welcome by float paperie}
{petal pattern by kelli hall; pop of color by kelli hall}
From Tiny Prints:
{colorful dots by DwellStudio for Tiny Prints; family photos by Magnolia Press for Tiny Prints}
{handwritten hello by simplyput by Ashley Woodman for Tiny Prints; perfect postage by DwellStudio for Tiny Prints}
Oh, and I also love this Oh So Beautiful Paper post and design by Tenn Hens Design.

Thanks for getting carried away with me today. I'm a little excited. And distracted. Clearly.

3 comments:

ashley maureen said...

so fun! congratulations... i'm sure all the little girly details will be just perfect!

Kristen said...

As you should be. How exciting. Girls are the best!! Xoxo, Kristen

mary said...

i think paper should always be a top priority!! a little girl -- yeah!!!! :)