2.28.2011

fabric inspiration.

Hope you had a great weekend! I didn't dive into spring cleaning like I hoped I would, but I'm promising myself to get organized in our space before I get too carried away with the nursette/office combo room decor. I feel time running away with my growing belly, which is round. 21 weeks round.

As I'm getting inspired here and there, I'm shopping around for a graphic print for which to build the room around...

Thank goodness for Pinterest. Good ideas from good people = inspiration at every click. I'm finding others who are crib-hunting and baby prepping, and it feels good to share the experience with others - and especially, you.

PS: Happy last day of February!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I would have so much trouble choosing .. because all those are amazing! I've been trying to figure out where I can use the bottom middle in our home ... and I'd never even seen the bottom right before and it's amazing! No matter which you choose, with a base like these, it'll be an amazing room.

MoKnows said...

I love it...That is exactly what I did! I found that aqua print, and did everything around that. I love all those prints, I cannot wait to see what you do with the room, you have such an 'eye'! Hopefully we can get together soon, I want to celebrate babyness with you!!