12.06.2010

coming soon: french fete.

Happy Monday! I'm so excited to finally share with you ... a sneak peak of the invitations Bianca of Little Miss Press designed for me for a small cocktail party, in honor of my mom's 60th birthday this month.
Oh, I'm just in love with them. It all started with this Paper Source stamp, which you may remember seeing last month. With some Flourish, and inspiration from Bianca's Navy Damask design, we started with a few elements:

+ One color letterpress on Crane Lettra Flourescent White paper (size: 4.25" x 5.5").
+ In Bianca's words: a funkified version of Copperplate, her 'Sheila Calligraphy,' named after her cousin.
+ Deal breakers: black-and-white striped envelope liners (thanks to Bianca).
+ Some French flair.
You likey? I love. Thank you, Bianca!

2 comments:

Anna Walker said...

They're so awesome! :)
I LOVE this! The stripes on the inside of the envelope are darling!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

{av} said...

These look incredible! Letterpress is kind of an obsession of mine, I have to admit ;) I love that Bianca called the font a "funkified version of Copperplate"...too hilarious! Can't wait to hear more about the party. You are such a great daughter! xo