12.10.2010

back in the swing of things. ish.

{image source}
I've been a little off the last few weeks, with the turkey hangovers, the beginning of the most wonderful time of the year, etc., etc. While my postings have slowed, I'm finally getting caught up on blog reading and have some Friday links to share with you:

+ Pretty (and yummy) homemade favor / hostess gift idea, from {frolic!}

+ Christmas in the bedroom? More fun with clear glass ornaments.

+ Seriously (and to quote Camille Styles): why didn't I think of that?

+ For brides, albeit a week-and-a-half late to the party: the launch of 100 Layer Cake's website!



+ Like Laken, my favorite pose: legs up the wall. Try it. I promise it will make any day better. Especially around this festive and fast-paced time of year.

Here's to getting the outdoor lights up (finally), brunch with my best gal pals and getting control of my paperwhites this weekend.

Have a delicious, December weekend!

PS: Have you tried these? We cannot stop eating them.

No comments: