11.12.2010

hooray for friday.

TGIF. Here's to the weekend, and for moi, to getting a head start this afternoon with a little lightening of the hair (in length, and color, of course).
{from Parrot Design Studio's Etsy shop, via Oh So Beautiful Paper}
Some look-see's to get your weekend started:
+ I've been dreaming about this scarf since I saw it on Acquainted with the Night.
+ I've also been dreaming about jeggings. December's Real Simple has a great spread on the best out there under $50. Pining for... these.
+ A really great reason to make oatmeal your breakfast of choice. Note: pumpkin is involved. Sold!
+ Christmas present idea: homemade personalized stationery. The DIY how-to here.
+ Fall table decor in all its light, white and airy perfection, from Dreamy Whites.
+ Stripes. On the ceiling. Love.

Lastly, in honor of our November bride's wedding week - which officially kicks off tomorrow, btw - I'm taking suggestions on wedding week must-do's (think: tanning, nails, giving thanks, remembering to breathe, etc.). Send 'em my way, or drop me a note via comment so I can share your wisdom with my BFF. I'll also have wedding-themed links for you next Friday, just to get us all in the mood.

OMG. I'm so excited for Andrea.

Happy weekend, all!

3 comments:

Laken said...

That fall table decor is amazing!

Have a lovely weekend :)

Natalie said...

I love that homemade personalized stationary, it's so pretty! Thanks for all the pretty links. Just found your blog and I love it, hope you're having a nice Friday!

Karen said...

Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend! Loved reading about jeggings---showing my age I thought it was a typo, leggings. Nice to learn about something new even if I couldn't possibly wear these!
Karen