11.19.2010

november bride dedication: wedding link friday.

It's here! Andrea's wedding weekend is finally here and I could not be more excited.

It's hard not to have wedding envy when there's inspiration everywhere you look. Here are a few wedding-inspired links that have recently made my favorites folder - just to get us in the mood for a real wedding weekend:

+ black, white and red all over: in love with these lovely love letter-inspired invitations.
+ as if you need a reason for a yellow-themed wedding...
+ major eye candy: a chic Santa Monica wedding.
+ sweet, heartfelt and handmade details that will make you swoon (as will the desserts).
+ plaid bow tie + photos-as-garland + string lights + dream venue I've never heard of = this beauty.
+ and go see this one... just because it reminds me of my brother and Whitney's beautiful farm wedding.

Dear Andrea: I wish you this kind of day and I can't wait to celebrate with you...
{photo by Amy & Stuart}
PS: That's our beautiful November bride with the blonde locks. Happiness.

3 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

This looks like a seriously fun wedding

Natalie said...

You are so sweet, thank you for linking to my blog! Hope you have a great weekend. :)

Laken said...

Yay! Have a wonderful weekend!