11.18.2010

let's do something christmas-y.

As if in the North Pole, little elves take over Manhattan Beach this week and turn local shops into winter wonderlands. Complete with Christmas caroling, two tiny reindeer and egg nog, here are scenes from last night's Holiday Pier Lighting and Open House...
{best secret patio in town: Third Gallery}
{gingerbread cookie decorating at Becker's}
{stocking stuffers at the Manhattan Creamery}
Our personal favorite is the brain-child of our friend and shop owner, Nikki: marshmellow + cotton ball garland at Cielo. Yes, I said marshmellows (on clear fishing wire).
I'm officially in the spirit. I can't wait for the Santa visits to start!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Alison,
Love the reindeer! How fun and what a great way to get the community into the spirit!
Merry Christmas, oops, I mean Happy Thanksgiving---at least for 1 more week.
Karen
P.S. I'm afraid the marshmallow garland would invite the ants in for a visit. :-)
Karen

Anna Walker said...

The reindeer is so much fun! :)
I love the secret patio with it's lights!
AND Christmas cookies?!
YUMMY!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/