11.11.2010

arrived: how easy is that?

Thanks to Borders, Ina Garten's newest cookbook, How Easy Is That?, arrived on our doorstep, and I've been taking my time soaking in every beautiful page.
Everyone needs her own copy, so I won't spoil it, but here are a few of my favorite things:

+ The photos are simply ... yummy. Check out the photographer here.

+ If you watch her Food Network show, you'll be pleasantly reminded of some recipes you've seen and that you've been meaning to try them. Like her Friday night roast chicken (p. 122) for which she's become a well-known queen of poultry. Maybe it's finally time I try it for myself.

+ Woven throughout the book are 68 tips for making cooking easier. It's like 68 glances into The BC's kitchen and how she makes it work. Brilliant.

I'm certain you'll be so happy to add this to your cookbook shelf if you haven't already... and, if you have, what's your favorite(s) from it?

PS: Did you miss Big Girls Small Kitchen's one-on-one interview with Ina Garten? Here it is, if you did. And, for my most recent post on a BC recipe, click here.

PSS: in the same Borders shipment, this book arrived. I'm diving into it tonight!

1 comment:

Laken said...

Oh, I'm so jealous that you have this! I've been dying to flip through it.. and I've made sure that everyone knows it's on my Christmas list.