10.15.2010

oh, happy weekend.

I'm ready for the weekend - how about you? Here's to a slow Sunday morning and spending some quality time with my best girlfriends over brunch ... it's been keeping me going all week long!
If you're up for some weekend reading, try these links:

+ Farmer's Market flowers: step-by-step DIY guide for arrangements, compliments of 100 Layer Cake.
+ I mentioned it earlier this week: this is my new favorite blog.
+ Hooray! New recipes and eye candy from Five O'Clock Food.
+ More Fall decorating inspiration: DIY napkin rings. (If you missed the quick look at the pumpkins in our house, you can see them here.)

Thanks for stopping by on your Friday; I'll look forward to seeing you next week. Hope you have a relaxing one!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ahhh, you gotta love Friday and it's promise of the weekend to follow...I'd like one of those bagels, toasted please with light cream cheese!

Have a great weekend Alison!