10.01.2010

happy october + hometown fair wknd.

Is it October? I finally have the green light to pumpkin'ize the house and instead I'm dreaming of a tall glass of this with our beautiful, hot, late summer weather we're getting in Southern Cal.

But I'm okay with that.
{image from Coastal Living}
I think I'll be back in the Fall mood after a little MB Hometown Fair this Saturday and Sunday. If you have some time, may I suggest some weekend reading and eye candy:

+ if I was a bouquet, this would be me.
+ helpful for all of us, but esp. for brides: Mary's list of registry favs for the home.
+ as soon as the weather warrants soup night, this is what I'm making.
+ great inspiration for small spaces (esp. expecting mothers!).
+ by way of your garden: tips for bringing some color to your fall and winter.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

michelle said...

thanks for the inspiration! i love my daily peek at all things alison. xoxoxoxox

Betsy said...

Dangers I love those fairs and all the food and all the junk, I mean art to look at. Instead Im off to the Great American Royal BBQ. (yes that is really what it is called)

Karen said...

I love the links---the ranuculas are amazing...must remember to plant some this year.