10.08.2010

happy fall friday.

I am loving the barrels of pumpkins greeting me at the local Vons these days. I finally picked some up this week and am slowly adding some Fall to our little beach house, as I absorb some autumn inspiration from Snippet & Ink. Here are a few other bits of inspiration from the week that made me think... and smile:

+ The Chic Line is reading my mind! A tried-and-true turkey meatloaf recipe is just what I've been looking for.
+ A great resource for making a small kitchen feel larger, via Garden, Home & Party.
+ Oh, Orangette. Every post and every recipe makes me so... happy. Thank you. PS: plums on the next market run.
+ Another sweet treat my friend Lisa treated me to yesterday... printing + filing this one!
+ A warm touch for Fall/Winter brides: wedding day cardigans.
+ Is it too early to window shop holiday cards? Early bird sales abound at Paper Source and Minted (thanks for the introduction, Tulips!) and Tiny Prints is showing a sneak peak of its 2010 line.
I look forward to seeing you back here on Monday ... and am hoping to have a progress report on our neglected corner project. I think I found the perfect wall frames

Until then, I wish you a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Alison,
Not only did all of your wonderful pictures of pumpkins make me smile but I was so tickled you mentioned my post on small kitchens---thank you so much!

I've discovered several new favorite sites to visit thanks to you.
Happy Saturday,
Karen