8.12.2010

some housekeeping and some sweet peas.

Two quick things to share this morning.  First, some business.

After a lot of clicks and misses, I finally figured out how to offer readers an RSS or e-mail subscription to paper{whites}.  If you're interested in following paper{whites}, you now can by clicking over to the right.  I'm learning as I go, and if you have any pointers or thoughts on the subscription topic, please send them my way. (Note to self: adding this to my Christmas wish list now.)

Second, and most importantly, thank you for your kind e-mails and comments as I get this blogging experience underway. If the last few weeks are any indication of how much fun and fulfilling it is to write away into cyberspace, share some thoughts with some thoughtful people, exchange ideas and find bits of inspiration literally everywhere I click... all I can say is: I wish I had started writing sooner. 

{photo from my Magical Blooms floral design class... details + photos coming tomorrow}
Happy Thursday, sweet peas.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sweet peas are one of my favorites!

I agree, there are some really nice people in cyberspace!