8.10.2010

engagement photo session from SMP.

Style Me Pretty is one of my happy places that I visit as often as I can (the rest of them are listed to the far right).  I was introduced to it when I started planning our wedding in 2008, and still can't get enough.  I love the access readers are given into real, inspirational and beautiful weddings.  SMP's coverage of other wedding-related topics, like bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and in last week's case, engagement photography sessions, also makes me smile.  Big.

{photo by Adrienne Gunde via Style Me Pretty}
SMP's beach picnic engagement session by Adrienne Gunde is so... happy.  It's full of some great ideas for couples who are considering doing an engagement photo session (for the record: it's worth it, if you're debating) - especially on the beach - where it's just two people, surf and sand: props!  It also makes me want to grab a basket, pack a picnic and walk down to the beach with Eddie right this minute (with red party cups, of course).

We were prop-less back in October 2008, but oh, did we have some fun... thanks to Stuart Bunton of Amy and Stuart and, of course, Rico at The Shellback.

{photo by Amy & Stuart}
PS: While we're on the e-session topic, here's another must-see post, just yesterday, from SMP... from a farm!  In Michigan!  Love.

No comments: